Saturday 25 August 2012

Soap + Glory Clean, Girls Body Wash

I absolutely love Soap + Glory products so today I am reviewing the Clean, Girls Body Wash.



The first thing I liked about this product was the pump dispenser. I absolutely love pump dispensers as I feel they are so much easier to use in the bath/shower. I also love how big the bottle is - £6 for 500ml! I have used this body wash before and it lasted me such a long time as the bottle was so big.

Packaging aside, this product is also amazing on the inside. The scent of Soap + Glory products are always wonderful and Clean, Girls is no exception. The scent is described as 'beautiful notes of bergamot, blackcurrant, magnolia, freesia, vanilla and musk.' Personally I absolutely adore this scent for a body wash (it smells clean and luxurious) although it's probably not a scent I would like as a perfume.

Clean, Girls lathers up very well and is great for use when shaving. The body wash is so luxuriously creamy that it will leave your legs moisturised as well.

Overall, I absolutely adore this product and most of the Soap + Glory. If you get a chance, definitely pick this up if you haven't already next time you're in Boots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment