Thursday 23 August 2012

Dove Hair Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Express Treatment Conditioner

Hey girlies! I'm so sorry it's been a while since I last posted on here but I'm hoping to start making posts more regularly. Today I will be reviewing Dove's new Hair Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Express Treatment Conditioner. 


I actually received this for free as a sample from Dove and so far I am extremely pleased with it. Due to the nourishing oils inside the product, it makes my hair feel ridiculously soft and silky after being left in my hair for just a minute. This conditions my hair really well and is one of the best conditioners I have tried in a long time. I will be repurchasing this, hopefully along with some other products from the range. :-)

If you received this sample, please let me know what you thought of it as I would love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment